Network Configuration with SdConnect C4 and VMware
Troubled with connecting the SD C4 MUX with the VM for a couple of days, and after many tries, I managed to work SD Connect with Green Cable through VMWare.
mb sd c4
VMWare has it’s own way of doing things.
Here is the solution for lan cable:
* Open Virtual Network Editor and setup. (Do not remove any of the networks, somehow VMWare manages to not bridge the connection successfully)
* From the Virtual Machine Settings, configure the network
* From the Host Computer, configure the TCP\IP settings
* From the Virtual Machine, configure the TCP\IP settings
* You should be succesfully pinging 172.29.127.129 from VM
* SDNetControll will see your sd c4 MUX successfully