MB SD Connect C4 and MB Star Compact C4 Differences
Many customers may have some misunderstanding between MB SD Connect Compact C4 and MB Star Compact C4. Although both of them are made to diagnose Mercedes Benz vehicles, they are complete two different products. The following part display some similarities and differences between these two Benz diagnostic systems.
1) MB Star C4 and MB SD C4 both support Benz vehicles after 2000;
2) They can both work in the voltage of 12V/24V Benz cars, trucks, buses;
3) All core accessories adopt original new packing chip, and 24hours test, guarantee the quality of the products;
4) Both of them should be worked on Windows XP operating system;
5) They differ in outlook:
MB Star c4 MB SD Connect C4
1) MB SD Connect Compact 4 support wireless diagnoses, but MB Star C4 can not;
2) MB SD Connect Compact 4 Star Diagnosis not only support K line diagnose and CAN BUS, but also UDS diagnose protocol. Because old MB STAR C4 main board do not have UDS chip, so old MB STAR C4 can not support it.
3) MB SD Connect Compact 4 Multiplexer now use LAN cable to connect, so it can not used on IBM T30 laptop. While MB Star C4 can work on IBM T30;
4) MB SD Connect C4 system adopt Military quick swap technology, it can support 10,000 times pull plug, more stable than MB Star Compact C4.